We’ve reprinted their list below verbatim:
- New Macland Road: New Macland Rd between Macland Rd & Macedonia Rd is closed through August 10, 2020, for drainage culvert & pipe replacement. Follow Posted Detour.
- Woodland Brook Drive: Woodland Brook Dr between Paces Ferry Rd & Log Cabin Rd is closed through Monday, August 10, 2020. Follow Posted Detour.
- South Gordon Road: Cobb County Marietta Water Authority has South Gordon Road closed to thru traffic between Factory Shoals Road & Mableton Parkway through August 14, 2020. Follow Posted Detour.
- Macland Road: Macland Rd from New Macland Rd to SR 120/Charles Hardy Pkwy, beginning Friday, July 10, 2020 contractors will begin phase one widening which will include vegetation clearing and overhead & underground utility work. This work & future roadway construction will require lane closures to ensure the safety of drivers & workers. Motorists can expect daytime & nighttime lane closures Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. & 4 p.m. & 9 p.m. & 5 a.m. In addition, contractors will work daytime & nighttime hours during the weekend.
- Frey Road: Weather permitting, this closure is scheduled in the proximity of the Steve Frey Bridge near the Kennesaw State University campus: Frey Rd will be closed to thru traffic between George Busbee Pkwy NW & Campus Loop Rd under I-75 nightly beginning Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 7, from 10:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. the following mornings.
- I-75: Weather permitting, one right lane will be closed on I-75 Southbound in the proximity of the SR 5 Connector/Barrett Parkway exit (exit 269) from 9:00 pm. on Friday, July 31 until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, August 3.
- I-75: Weather permitting, one right lane will be closed on I-75 Southbound between Wade Green Road & Chastain Road from 9:00 pm. on Friday, July 31 until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, August 3.
- I-285: Weather permitting, Saturday, August 1: Two right lanes will be closed on I-285 southbound between Paces Ferry Road and South Cobb Parkway, and Sunday, August 2: Two right lanes will be closed on I-285 southbound from S. Atlanta Road to the Chattahoochee River.