The Cobb Chamber is located at 1100 Circle 75 Pkwy #1000, Atlanta, GA 30339.
According to the press release announcing the event, the focus will be on employee wellness.
- Dr. Gilles LaMarche, Life University VP of University Advancement and Enrollment
- Brandon G. Hannah, Kaiser Permanente Workforce Health Consultant/Strategic Customer Engagement
- Jessica LaGala, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Employee Wellness Manager
- Erica Clausen-Lee,InfoMart Chief Product Officer
The program will begin at 9 a.m. and is open to the public.
To register visit https://bit.ly/3R2JHAn.
The Yearlong Sponsor of the event is Life University.
For more information about the program, contact Twana Roots at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cobb Chamber, incorporated with the state as the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce, is the largest business organization in the county.
The President and CEO of the Cobb Chamber is Sharon Mason, the Chief Operating Officer is Dana Johnson, and the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors is Britt Fleck.
Projects of the Cobb Chamber include Cobb Executive Women, Cobb Young Professionals, and the Area Councils: Cumberland, East Cobb, Marietta, Northwest Cobb (Acworth, Kennesaw, West Cobb), Smyrna and South Cobb.
On its website the Cobb Chamber promotes itself as follows:
As one of the most influential business advocacy organizations in Georgia and one of the top three chambers in the nation, the Cobb Chamber is dedicated to bringing the community and its leaders together to create jobs and strengthen the economy and quality of life so businesses and the community can achieve more.
Who We Are: We are a community of businesses working together to advance a vibrant economy.
Why We Do It: When businesses thrive, communities flourish.
What We Do (Our Mission): Together, with diverse partnerships, we:
- Attract, recruit and retain jobs.
- Help companies start, grow and prosper.
- Advocate and collaborate to enhance our state’s business climate.
- Connect members to opportunities, new networks, and resources.
- Develop workforce and support education.
- Cultivate current and future leaders.