If you prefer to hand-deliver your absentee ballot for the Cobb County municipal elections and Ed-SPLOST rather than sending it through the postal service, the county posted the following information on the election website (three Cobb public library branches have been added to the drop-off locations):
NEW! Hand-deliver your voted ballot to one of these three libraries:
- West Cobb Regional Library: 1750 Dennis Kemp Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Powder Springs Library: 4181 Atlanta St., Powder Springs, GA 30127
- East Cobb Regional Library: 4880 Lower Roswell Rd, Suite 510-B, Marietta, GA 30068
HOURS: Election Officials will receive ballots at Library locations on Monday, October 25th – Saturday, October 30th and Monday, November 1st from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Drop boxes located inside the following Advance-In Person Voting Locations:Advertisement
- Roberts School Community Center: 4681 School St., Acworth, GA 30101
- Austell Community Center at Collar Park: 2625 Joe Jerkins Blvd., Austell, GA 30106
- Ben Robertson Community Center: 2753 Watts Dr., Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Ron Anderson Rec. Center Community Room: 3820 Macedonia Rd., Powder Springs, GA 30127
- The Art Place: 3330 Sandy Plains Rd., Marietta, GA 30066.
- Elections Main Office (Main Lobby): 736 Whitlock Ave. Marietta, GA 30064
HOURS: Drop boxes are available only during Advance Voting hours. Locations are open 7:00 am – 7:00 pm on weekdays through October 29 and 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday, October 23.